- Programmer Analysts, Parsippany,NJ:
1. Demonstrate excellent analytical, logical reasoning & problem solving skills.
2. Dev sftwr in Java w/multi-threading & memory mgmnt. Install, configure & troubleshoot components of the application.
3. Perform day-to-day database administration & ensure integrity, security and availability of applications environment.
4. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations.
5. Send res to RR Solutions, Inc. 1280 Route 46, Ste 8, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- Software Developer, Elgin, IL:
1. Translate conceptual user requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/projects team and executive managements.
2. Provide guidance to business users and IS team members on SAP functionality and configuration.
3. Guide and perform system configuration within the SAP modules.
4. Gather requirements for new development objects and write functional specifications.
5. Play a leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IS personnel to configure and develop SAP solutions.
- Clinical SAS Programmer, Parsippany, NJ: Provide clinical programming expertise & hands on suppt to clinical projects across multiple therapeutics areas. Provide strong technical SAS programming suppt to Data mgmt. Validate & implement Standard Reporting Systems, SAS macro utility programs and associated tools. Dev &implemt programming standards & conventions. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations. Send res to RR Solutions, Inc. 1280 Route 46, Ste 8, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- Programmer Analysts needed for user specifications and requirements. Encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs on complex projects using ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Apps, Baan), Microsoft Technologies (Visual Basic, .Net, ASP), Data warehousing Tools and QA tools.
- Software Engineers to work in applications or systems development and analyze users’ needs and design, construct, test and maintain computer applications software or system using C, C++, and Java with Fortran and Mainframe COBOL.
- Quality Control Chemists (with Chemistry, Microbiology or Pharmaceutical Sciences background) required, to perform method development and validation, SPEC and OSPEC analysis, familiarity with HPLC, UPLC, HPTLC, Gas Chromatography, UV Spectrophotometry and knowledge of cGMP and GLP guidelines.
- Positions for candidates with Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) and experience as well as positions requiring Master Degree available. Job located in Parsippany, NJ and requires extended travel to various unanticipated locations throughout U.S.